Let’s get on the same page
2022 bible reading plan
Access the reading plan here or pick up a bookmark at one of the Next Steps Centers.
2022 Reading Plan—f260
2022’s Bible Reading Plan is set up like last year’s but this year we are reading the entire New Testament with F260 New Testament. You can get your new plan at the Next Steps Center today or see the links below.
We are also going to memorize the sermon on the mount together so to help you do that we have cards with the memory verses for every week. Download the file below or pick them up in person at a Next Steps Center.
We recommend journaling using the HEAR method. It promotes reading the Bible with a life-transforming purpose.
HEAR stands for Highlight, Explain, Apply, and Respond. Each of these four steps helps create an atmosphere to hear God speak.
- The name of the book
- The passage of scripture
- The chapter and verse
- numbers that speak to you
- A title to describe the passage
- Why was this text written?
- To whom was it originally written?
- How does this text fit in with the verses before and after it?
- Why did the Holy Spirit include this passage in the book?
- What does the Holy Spirit intend to communicate through this text?
- What does this text teach me about God?
- What does this passage mean today?
- What would the application of this passage look like in my life?
- Does the text identify an action or attitude to avoid or embrace?
- What is God saying to me?
- Write a call to action.
- Write about how you will different because of what God has said to you today.
- Indicate what you are going to do because of what you have learned.
- Write a prayer to God based on what you’ve just read.