Thanks for your interest in being a part of leading worship at Hillcrest Church. Hillcrest values every opportunity that we have to join in worship together and thus we place a great deal of time into seeking out skilled musicians to lead in our environments. Prior to applying, please read all of the details below regarding the application process.
Here’s what you should know before applying:
- We aren’t currently looking to fill every musical position, however we always accept applications from musicians in every position.
- We ask all of our leaders to commit to being a part of our church prior to being a part of leading worship. For this reason, we ask that you attend our church for a minimum of 1 month before applying for a position.
- We are looking for musicians who carry with them a significant amount of experience in their respective instrument. Additionally, your character and spiritual health are just as important to us. Please know that many factors play into our decision making process regarding advancing eligible candidates.
- Our Sunday environment requires leaders to be 16 years of age or older to apply.
- This application is the first step in a three-step process. This application should be filled out completely and videos must be linked in order for your application to be considered.
- We will view ALL videos. We will email you back if we believe you should advance to the next step in the process.
- If you desire to audition for multiple instruments, you should submit multiple applications. For additional applications, fill out the contact information portion of the form and leave the other questions blank.